Come down and help the camp get ready for the season! All skill sets are welcome!
Things to be done:
- Clearing woods and working on drainage to protect buildings and water systems
- General cleaning of all dorms, bathrooms, dining hall, windows, and curtains.
- Weed whacking, grounds clean up, cutting and stacking wood.
- Small construction work projects
- Finish carpentry, dining hall wall repairs and small projects
If you want to bring:
Weed-wackers, chain saws, shop-vacs ( camp has one and small vacuum), construction tools, bag lunch, and beverage Microwave and stoves can be used.
If your church cannot send a team on either date, please call Rex Hays, Jeff Fitch or Joe Perkins to set up a project ahead of time.